Ahhh…Old Man Winter. A crochety, miserable old gent who won’t take the hint and take a day (or season) off. Last Sunday, a colder front than usual blanketed our town, dropping the temperatures from ok to bone chilling.
The only thing keeping me going at the moment as I stare outside at the vicious blizzard and a fat robin taking shelter on my doorstep is the fact that I picked up a few more winter staples that I know I’ll love for years to come.
So, while I look at my friends’ vacation pictures green with envy, I’ll bundle up in my happy coloured knits, cat print shirt I scored at H&M and continue using my leather moto jacket as a cardigan. Sigh.
- Knit Hat with Fur Pom Pom, Twiss & Weber (available in store only – similar here)
- Moto Jacket, Zara (similar here and here)
- Cat-print t-shirt, H&M (similar here)
- The Dre Slim Boyfriend Jeans, Rag & Bone
- Linen and Black Leather Brogues, Topshop (similar here)