This past Sunday, I finally got to catch up with my besties Lucie and Vanessa for brunch at Das Lokal, a favourite little German-inspired kitchen and bar located here in Ottawa. As we sipped mimosas, we shared laughs and our weekly happenings over sweet, berry-infused kaiser schmarrn (Austrian pancakes).
It was also great to dress up for a lady-like brunch with my stylish friends. I pulled out my one-year blogversary gift to myself – my Louis Vuitton Leopard Bandeau Scarf. I wasn’t quite sure how to style it (at all), so I did a little googling and found a beautiful picture of Coco Chanel wearing a silk, black scarf tied around her neck in a bow. Parfait!
As the weather here in Ottawa continues to punish us, my little leopard scarf and wine coloured dress continue to look in keeping with the winter conditions. See? There’s a silver lining to every blizzard-inducing cloud.
- Wine-coloured Column Dress, Aritzia (similar short version here)
- Bandeau Scarf, Louis Vuitton
- Black Metal Trim Crossbody, Forever 21
- Black Aviator Sunglasses, Michael Kors (similar here)
- Cut-out Heel Booties, Zara (similar dreamy version here)
- Lilacism Nail Polish, Essie
Until the next brunch…