I won’t lie – I’m hopelessly addicted to my Fitbit Inspire HR. Logging as many steps as possible each day has become a bit of a fun obsession – to the point where I organized my team’s weekly Workplace Hustle Challenges. If you see a team of epidemiologists and project managers speedwalking around the city…don’t worry. It’s just us trying to one up each other.
As much as I love my sleek little Inspire HR (love the small, black face), I found it a little hard to pair its sporty look with some of my wardrobe favourites. While it looks awesome with head-to-toe athleisure, I struggled to match it stylishly with classic favourites like this black blazer dress I’m sporting.
Fitbit Inspire HR | Fitbit Inspire Stainless Steel Mesh Band in rose gold | Black Blazer Dress – Olea Boutique | Leopard Print Mules – Trendsavvy (use code “DomIsTheBomb” for 15% off)
So, what does a fitness-loving fashionista do? She swaps out the sporty strap for the silver stainless steel and rose gold stainless steel mesh bracelets ($89.95 CAD) to level up her capsule wardrobe.
You may think that switching straps from day to day is a pain, but the quick release mechanism of both bracelets makes it super easy for you to match either colour with your fave outfits. With these, you can easily elevate any look to true “style” with a dash of fitness.
This fitness tracker comes with all the niceties one would want in a Fitbit, from being able to easily track your steps, caloric intake and real-time pace and distance (great for runners like me).
Additional features include a bunch of goal-based exercises that are fun to complete, a great touch screen that’s easy to use, and both the Inspire and Inspire HR models are swim-proof. Click here to see the full list of features of both the Inspire and Inspire HR models.
Some of my favourite features are:
- Five day battery life
- Sleep tracking (kind of alarming how little deep sleep I get nightly; seeing the Fitbit report though allows me to make easy changes to get more restful sleep)
- Female health tracking – so much better than a lot of others out there
- Cute clock faces to choose from
- Timer and stopwatch (I use the timer for EVERYTHING – including putting a time limit on how much time I spend on Instagram)
- Motivating prompts to get you moving
- The Inspire HR model tracks your heart rate and offers guided breathing sessions…for those of us who tend to lose it in traffic. Ahem.
Fellow fashionistas who want to up their fitness game would love the Inspire HR. Not only does it have all the features the heart desires to help you reach your fitness goals, it looks pretty good on a girl racing around town with her Chanel backpack and Balenciaga Triple SSS sneaks. ;o)
*In collaboration with Fitbit, but all opinions are my own. Trust me – I love this tracker.