This past weekend, Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving in true delicious form with plenty of turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie. My family visited from Toronto and BC and our house was packed with laughs, love and food.
In our down time while our friends and family recovered from their tryptophan-induced comas, my beautiful sister Erika and I snuck out and snapped a few pics under the autumn sun.
While I don’t love fall (at all), I do love the gorgeous colours, autumnal light which is more golden and flattering than summer sun, and cozy fall fashions.
Here are some pics of Erika and I highlighting our favourite Thanksgiving looks in my beautiful neighbourhood, and I count ourselves very lucky to have not been chased around the pond at the end of my street by the resident wild turkeys! LOL!
- Baylis Hat, Aritzia
- Shirt, Banana Republic (unavailable)
- Le High Flare Jeans, Frame Denim (unavailable, similar here)
- Lace-up Heeled Shoes, Zara (unavailable, similar here)
- Amethyst pendant, Cayo Fashions
- Bar necklace, Roadtrip Clothing (unavailable, similar here)
Erika’s Outfit Details:
- Tapestry Rectangle Scarf, Aritzia
- Dress, Shopgirls (unavailable)
- Necklace, vintage from our mom’s closet
- Bracelet, Erika’s own design
- Vintage Goldeen Mood Ring, Victoire
…and for your enjoyment, an outtake of me fishing my hat out of the creek after a gust of wind blew it off my head. Thanks Mother Nature! *angry side glance*
Again, a very Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you all! On this day, I give thanks for all of my readers!