I am thrilled to learn that the beautiful Katie of plus+beauty27 nominated me for the The Creative Blogger Award! I’m so flattered! My little blog is really coming along, and I never dreamed that it would be such a fun, satisfying hobby!
Words literally cannot express how thankful I am for my followers. It means a lot to me that you read my blog, provide comments and input and are all around, just the most supportive group of people. I can’t thank you enough.
I implore you to check out plus+beauty27 when you have a moment and follow her for all sorts of fun reading. Katie’s blog has a wealth of fashion, beauty and lifestyle tips that are presented in a warm and fun fashion! Her sunny personality is pretty damn palpable through her site! Thank you again, my dear!!! *happy dance*
So, the torch has been passed on to me to nominate 10 worthy bloggers and provide five fun facts about myself. Happy reading!! xoxoxox
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links.
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
5. Pass these rules on to them.
FIVE FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m a project manager by day, fashion and beauty obsessed, crazy cat lady by night.
- I have two sisters who are way more awesome than me, and my youngest sister could be my twin.
- I can play the piano, violin, recorder, flute, clarinet and guitar – all quite badly.
- I absolutely love to travel and usually the highlights of my trips are visiting famous museums and art galleries in whatever city I land in. My favourites to date are the Harry Winston Gallery at the National Museum of Natural History, Washington, DC, the Tate Modern, London, England and the stunning Galleria Borghese, Rome, Italy.
- I have been with my husband since I was 15 years old (we dated for 10 years before getting married). He is the absolute love of my life.
Please don’t feel obligated to participate if you have already received this award or if you don’t feel like participating. No pressure. This is a great way though to meet more people and learn a few things along the way!
Have an amazing night!