Well, the holidays are officially right around the corner! With four weeks left until Christmas, I have already started my Christmas shopping, planned out the big Christmas dinner we host, and stocking the bar with all of our favourites to make yummy festive tipples.
Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year, just edging out Halloween for the coveted spot. I am that crazy person skipping happily through the malls, singing along to my favourite Christmas carols on repeat wondering what everyone is so cranky about!
I’m also that person who normally has her holiday shopping finished well before the big day. I just hate feeling stressed leading up to the holidays and feel that when you take your time, get organized and don’t feel rushed, you are much more likely to get your loved ones presents that they will truly enjoy.
My husband asked me a few weeks ago what I’d want Santa to bring. I’ve been a pretty good girl this year and I’m hoping that Santa took notice.
Recently I was introduced to Spring, an online store which sells an endless number of unique items from great brands. Perusing their site gave me some great ideas for my own wishlist, in turn making the Big Guy’s (a.k.a Santa) job a little easier this holiday season. I’ve narrowed down my embarrassingly long Christmas list to these items that would make me really, really, REALLY happy this year!
Here goes (*crosses fingers*):
- A sterling silver Tiffany & Co. Bone Cuff. I’ve been good this year, but I don’t know if I’ve been “Tiffany Bone Cuff” good. Maybe Santa will take mercy on me. Pllleeeaaassse….
2. A bottle of Creed’s Love in Black perfume. Inspired by Jacqueline Kennedy, this perfume delights with top notes of Italian violet (a favourite of mine), jasmine, cedar and cloves. A special fragrance for a special girl – me!
3. Umm…this blogger needs some new glasses. STAT. Been stalking the Warby Parker site for months looking for the perfect pair. I found them, Santa!!
4. Santa Baby, I like makeup…specifically anything by Charlotte Tilbury.
5. I can’t drink red wine any more, Santa, so I thought I’d start wearing it.
6. This fashionista would love to find this in her stocking.
7. More Diptyque please!
8. How about a pretty little cocktail dress for New Year’s Eve?
10. Santa, you know I love a great handbag. How about delivering this girl’s ultimate want? I would love you FOREVER.
Please share your wishlist with me! Let me know what you are hoping for this holiday season! Gifting a loved one with something really exciting too? Let me know in the comments!