We have a winner! A huge congratulations to Shelley Stott! Thank you to everyone who entered!
The Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show is back! Taking place at the Shaw Centre in downtown Ottawa on Sunday, April 10, 2016, there is no way I am missing it this year.
With my love of vintage clothing and its superb quality that’s increasingly hard to find these days, I hope to score a few cute pieces for the upcoming summer season. I’m thinking flowy midi dresses to pair with my growing collection of chokers, some awesome one of a kind jewelry to rock at the music festivals this summer, and maybe a ladylike hat or two.
Two vendors of note that will be at this year’s show are The Handbag Gallery and the Ian Drummond Collection. The Handbag Gallery owner Carol MacKay offers a range of high quality vintage handbags including notable designers such as Chanel, Nina Ricci, Judith Leiber, Fendi, Picasso, Karl Lagerfeld and more. With her amazing selection of Chanel, you will find me at her gallery, drooling over the vintage Chanel bags…naturally.
Ian Drummond will also be present featuring his Ian Drummond Collection. Ian is one of Canadian’s largest supplier of vintage clothing to film and tv productions, including supplying costumes for Oscar-winning movies such as Chicago. He has recently acquired a killer collection of iconic eighties fashion featuring spring-suitable pieces such as blouses, skirt suits (so 80s!) and pants.
So, come join us on April 10th, 2016 and shop the marvelous offerings such as Marilyn Monroe-esque pencil skirts and Audrey Hepburn-approved kitten heels!
In fact, I’ll make it a little easier for you. I have two tickets up for grabs for the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show! Enter the contest and don’t miss out!
Just a small sampling of the treasures up for grabs at The Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show!
- Prize includes two tickets to the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show on April 10, 2016, taking place at The Shaw Centre located at 55 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON.
- Contest is open to everyone who is able to attend the event in Ottawa. Any travel expenses incurred are not included in the contest.
- In order to enter the contest, please either leave a comment in the blog comments section describing what goodies you hope to find at the show or leave a comment on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/styledominationblog/).
- Entrants must also like my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/styledominationblog/).
- Winner will be contacted via email.
- Winner to pick up tickets at the show office located at the Shaw Centre the day of the show (April 10, 2016).
- Good luck and have fun!
So, come treat yo’ self to some one of a kind treasures! Hope to see you there!